Table of contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What are your rights regarding your personal data
- What personal data we collect about you
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we protect your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or on series of Personal Data.
Data subject - a natural person whose personal data have been processed.
Child - a natural person under i 16 years of age.
We / we (both uppercase and not) –
We are committed to complying with the following data protection principles:
- Data processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate and necessary reasons for the purpose of responding to requests sent through the contact form. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information regarding processing upon request.
- Data processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- The processing is carried out with the minimum of necessary data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of Personal Data required to respond to requests for information.
- Data processing is limited in time. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
The interested party has the following rights:
- Right to information - means that you have the right to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, how they are obtained and why and by whom they are processed.
- Right of access - means that you have the right to access the data collected by / on you. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right of rectification: this means that you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: in certain circumstances it is possible to request the deletion of personal data from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing - meaning that certain conditions apply, the user has the right to limit the processing of their personal data.
- Right to object to processing: this means that in some cases you have the right to object to the processing of the user's personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing: this means that you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects that affect or significantly affect you..
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint - if we refuse your request under the Access Rights, we will give you a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, contact us.
- Right to seek help from the supervisory authority - in the sense that you have the right to seek the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as a claim for damages.
- Right to withdraw consent - the user has the right to withdraw any consent for the processing of their personal data.
This site aims to be an online presentation of our company and our services / products. The user can consult it for useful information about us and can contact us via the appropriate contact form. This contact form does not store the data entered on our server but is a simple sending by email.
It is not possible to purchase and register on this site, therefore we do not keep and store the data provided.
Information you have provided to us
The information we request when filling out the contact form is: Name, Email.
We need this information to enable us to respond to your request, they are strictly confidential and not disclosed to third parties. Furthermore, they are not stored on our servers.
Information Automatically Collected About You
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. This information is used to improve the customer experience.
We use your personal data to be able to respond to requests sent through the contact form.
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations deriving from the law and / or use your personal data for options provided by law.
We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
We do not share your personal data with strangers. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we undertake to notify the competent authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist authorities in the event of breaches.
Our site is not aimed at minors, we do not process personal data of minors.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. The choice to disable cookies could hinder the use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary to be able to use some important features on our website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide features that make using the service more convenient and make more personalized features possible. For example, they may remember your name and email on contact forms so you don't have to re-enter this information next time.
- We do not use profiling cookies or for statistical purposes, born finished marketing.
For embedded Content (then all video players from social video networks, widget, social buttons in general):
This site may use content from Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Skype, Pinterest and Instagram, widgets or elements to interact with individual social networks and embeddable as needed.
This site uses fonts from the Google Fonts service.
For information on cookies visit This Page
For the map we use Google Maps
For information on cookies visit This Page
Owner of the data processing: Calzaturificio Meneghelli, via Quaiotto 71 Oppeano Verona 37050
For any other information, contact us.
The last modification was made on 10/06/2019.